Afremov - So awesome painting! This is a praise, not a complain!

10 of 20 Afremov reviews

I saw ages ago Leonid's paintings in Deviantart, and last month I finally decided to order painting from his website. I googled about his reviews and there was some bad comments about his website but I still took the risk.

For the quality, framing, customer service, tracking - I can guarantee that everything is perfect. I am not expert in art but I like this...!

Only "problem" was that I had to pay $50 for international shipping because of the framing (rolled one would have been free even international) - I just bought the international shipping from their website and everything went fine so no problems, just little info for you guys/girls! From Mexico to Finland it took 3 weeks. I am expecting to pay VAT for 10% of the total price, which isn't much... The painting was well protected and packed.

I can't get my eyes out of that painting. There has been some talk about quality, or maybe Leonid even doesn't paint anymore of these, but seriously I don't give a *** - I have *** awesome painting! The real original and mine which is reproduce of course differ, but I think mine is more awesome looking! :D

So, for those who also are wondering should you buy Leonid Afremov paintings (from afremov.com) - Yes you should! Even if there would be problem, their customer service (his family) would fix it up and even if there would be some big big problem - paypal or your credit card company would fix it up for you.

I have attached image of my painting on this post, other pictures you can find in my website http://loponen.org/leonid/

(need to get right nails tomorrow so I can put this painting on the wall, reason why it's on chair)

Best regards,

Marko

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Afremov? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 9 No 9
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
10 of 20 Afremov reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Afremov.
Filing a new complaint about
×