Tampa, Florida
1.7K views 6 comments

I am an extremely pleased customer of Leonid Afremov.I received my AMAZING painting recently.

It arrived in a timely fashion. The oil painting on canvas was very well done and asolutely beautiful. I am so happy with my customer service and the quality. Leonid himself corresponded via email with me.

The shipping style was well done and protected. The painting was all I had expected and even more. The art gallery framing it agreed how pretty and well done it is.

Afremov's colors just make a person feel good.Will be a return customer a few times over!

Review about: Painting.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Afremov?

Comments

LotusGeek
Flowery Branch, Georgia, United States #965087

I appreciate you letting us know that it is fine to do business with Afremov, and you're right - that painting is gorgeous!

Side question - how did you get that little doggie to stick to the wall?Velcro fur?

;)

(Just kidding - yes, I know the painting is laying, unstretched, on the floor.It just struck me as humorous - but then again I'm easily amused ;) )

Giannis
Thessalon, Thessaloniki, Greece #923598

I also have some comments to ma about Leonid's Afremov business.I do like his art as I see it on the internet site.

However, the reproductions of two paintings I bought were about 40% different from what you see on the site. Additionally, I believe that I have received some mistrustful respones to my e.mails concerning the shipping of my paintings. More specifically, I did not get the tracking number of my second order when it was supposed to be sent to me, and when I asked if my painting was sent they replied that it had already been sent and would receive it in a couple of days. So, I asked for the tracking number and to that they replied that they would send it to me later on that day when they would get to their office.

Funny thing is that the details of the tracking number showed that the order was sent after my e.mail and all this "your order was already sent and will receive it in a couple of days was a LIE". Today, I also sent an e-mail asking for another order I placed a month or so ago for which I was supposed to get the tracking number by the 3rd of January 2015 the latest. They told me that the Mexican post office is closed from the 23rd of December until the 3rd of January continuously and that they can only send the painting after that. They said that government agencies in Mexico take long vacations at the end of every year.

I greatly dispute that.After all this behaviour I DO REGRET doing business with Leonid Afremov and due to all...

sd
Boston, Massachusetts, United States #805963

I also purchased paintings, four of them.One I kept myself and the other three I put on Amazon to sell.

I can also say that there is no scam involved in any way. The paintings were beautiful. BUT I paid the extra $25 to have them stretched on a frame and was sorry I did. It was poorly done.

The one we kept had an extra piece of cardboard jammed in the back, which made the bottom of it look beveled. When I removed it and hung it up, I could see a dark shadow across the middle of the painting because it was not stretched tightly.

One of my Amazon customers said the same thing about the one he purchased--my only negative review!So my advice is to buy it unstretched and take it to an art gallery yourself to have it framed.

Vega

I ordered 4 paintings by Leonid Afremov and I got them all. After the purchase I found several sites where it said it was a scam and that the shipped paintings were ugly.

It is absolutely not true. The paintings that I received are beautiful. Sure, they are remakes of the original paintings (as is always written in the afremov site). But they themselves are original and above all the are unique because are unique patterns of color. The author is always Afreov.

Some may say that is not the same thing if a picture has been remade several times and sold to more people. But the selling price is really low in comparison to the beauty and quality of the paintings.

So do not understand other people who speak ill of Afremov. Maybe they are not be able to read that they buy replicas.

CJ

A few weeks ago, I placed an order directly on this guys website after finding examples of, and falling in love with, his work online. It was after i had paid the money etc, that i decided to google him and came across this website. The panic i felt after reading all the complaints and negative feedback was almost paralysing! What had I done?!

I was in constant contact with Boris Afremov - the shipping director - for constant updates. 2 weeks later, the painting arrived from Mexico, to London.

Look - anyone reading this, rest assured! The painting was OUTSTANDING! Better than I thought it would be (especially after reading all the complaints) and I am a very happy customer!

I seem to notice most of the complaints are from buyers who think they should be receiving a PICASSO! Look - you're buying a REPLICA, NOT an original! If you want an original, cough up the THOUSANDS it would cost. If you're like me, and want a beautiful painting at an affordable price, pay up and shut up!

CJ