Review about Affordable Seating Wood Chairs from Regina, Saskatchewan
Rude is best way to describe.We shopping to outfit a new business.
Trying to calculate costs including any shipping or duty fees, etc. Clicked in there calculate button for shipping fees, got notice window to contact customer service. We used chat first. Answer we got was computer calculates it and attendant disconnected.
Then we telephoned. Maybe worker having bad day. We got same answer and hung up on.
wont be doing business with them.Even if the workers resentful to employer shows poor ethic of employer
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Affordable Seating Wood Chairs
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "Hidious Service! Paid for my order to be priorty shipped & arrive before Christmas! Just received the item a week ago. Good Luck getting a live person on the phone...."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "I bought a Water System from them 17,000 Expecting an Awesome product and awesome Service and I received Terrible Service, Poor Installation, Even worse Customer Service. Within 2 days of..."
- "McCafe coffee recently changed to pods from cups (Keurig). Since then almost every cup of coffee I have made (in 3 separate machines!) has more than a tablespoon of grounds..."
- "I posted before about recently ordering from Bella's Dress. I was charged about 80$ more than what they said at checkout. And I was charged $20 for customs fees. I..."