Waterloo, Iowa

I ordered a double sided booth for our school library.We didn't have the money to go with another company.

In fact we ordered it with donations from the staff and teachers for the principal for Christmas. The order allowed us to select a grey and green scheme that matched our school colors really well. It also allowed us to get a double booth at the price of a single. We received a response that they were changing our colors to an orange red upholstery color with our green vinyl.

After arguing with them about colors, we went with a substitute that wasn't even available on the order form. By the way, to get any material covering on a booth that clearly came with it was an extra $95. Then we received it this week, and it is a single.

I have my confirmation that says I ordered a double booth.Their response when we contacted them was that of course a double booth would cost significantly more than a single and we only paid for a single so there is nothing they can do about it.

Review about: Booth Seating.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $520
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Affordable Seating?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.