Affordable Seating - Incomplete shipment, defective goods
I placed an order from Affordable Seating in late December.The goods were shipped later than promised and then the bar chairs arrived without seats, there were no table bases as ordered, and one of the bar chairs had a bent frame.
After weeks of me following up with them they claimed that the shipper had lost the items and caused the damage and yet there was no visible damage to the pallet (and who would really just take seats and table bases?) They then try and stick me with the replacement of these items and a second shipping bill! Horrible customer service tops it all off. This was my second order with them and I should have known as the first did not go very smooth, but I wanted my chairs to match. To add further pain to the matter they were not even close to matching or as advertised and they will do nothing about that either.
MONTHS later they ended up sticking me with a second shipping charge and sent me the seats but they are of so poor quality, so ugly and do not match the seat backs or any of the other chairs so I cannot even use them.
I am in the process of disputing the charge on my card and thankful I have kept excellent notes and photos.See the posted photos.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Furniture Quality
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "since October I've have had 5 people to see the water damage from the dish. attached are pictures and all have agreed the damage from the dish. the frustration is..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Stacey Valnes has taken advantage of me and my mother when he suggested that we list our house at the price that he came up with by looking at the..."
- "The following letter is what I sent to the President of Gray Line Bus Tours... you guessed it... no reply, they obviously don't care about their customers. Dear Grayline Official: On June..."
- "I have gone through 3 of them, 1 large one and 2 small ones. My husband bought me the large one after I snapped the clasp on 2 small ones...."
- "Purchased a used a travel trailer from Camping World in April of 2015. Bought in Albuqurque, NM, but that's another story. Bought an "extended warranty with the trailer. I was..."