Affordable Seating - Incomplete shipment, defective goods

27 of 58 Affordable Seating reviews

I placed an order from Affordable Seating in late December.The goods were shipped later than promised and then the bar chairs arrived without seats, there were no table bases as ordered, and one of the bar chairs had a bent frame.

After weeks of me following up with them they claimed that the shipper had lost the items and caused the damage and yet there was no visible damage to the pallet (and who would really just take seats and table bases?) They then try and stick me with the replacement of these items and a second shipping bill! Horrible customer service tops it all off. This was my second order with them and I should have known as the first did not go very smooth, but I wanted my chairs to match. To add further pain to the matter they were not even close to matching or as advertised and they will do nothing about that either.

MONTHS later they ended up sticking me with a second shipping charge and sent me the seats but they are of so poor quality, so ugly and do not match the seat backs or any of the other chairs so I cannot even use them.

I am in the process of disputing the charge on my card and thankful I have kept excellent notes and photos.See the posted photos.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
27 of 58 Affordable Seating reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.