Affordable Seating - Incomplete shipment, defective goods
I placed an order from Affordable Seating in late December.The goods were shipped later than promised and then the bar chairs arrived without seats, there were no table bases as ordered, and one of the bar chairs had a bent frame.
After weeks of me following up with them they claimed that the shipper had lost the items and caused the damage and yet there was no visible damage to the pallet (and who would really just take seats and table bases?) They then try and stick me with the replacement of these items and a second shipping bill! Horrible customer service tops it all off. This was my second order with them and I should have known as the first did not go very smooth, but I wanted my chairs to match. To add further pain to the matter they were not even close to matching or as advertised and they will do nothing about that either.
MONTHS later they ended up sticking me with a second shipping charge and sent me the seats but they are of so poor quality, so ugly and do not match the seat backs or any of the other chairs so I cannot even use them.
I am in the process of disputing the charge on my card and thankful I have kept excellent notes and photos.See the posted photos.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Furniture Quality
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "The following letter is what I sent to the President of Gray Line Bus Tours... you guessed it... no reply, they obviously don't care about their customers. Dear Grayline Official: On June..."
- "Purchased a used a travel trailer from Camping World in April of 2015. Bought in Albuqurque, NM, but that's another story. Bought an "extended warranty with the trailer. I was..."
- "I was a Dish Network customer for several years. I subscribed to pretty all their channels. I guess as of 2009, they changed one of their satellites for international channels...."