Madison, Wisconsin

In a little over a year out of the 26 stools I purchased I only have 6 left that I had to peace back to getter with other barstools that had different problems.after just 3 months I had 7 with broken backs.

This company will not do anything to help or correct their problems. After trying to give them another try, the more stable stools that they have on sale they don't have in stock... This is on their web page. I asked them when they would be in stock they said they don't know..

Could be 6 months or a year...This company is screwed up big time..

Review about: Bar Stool.

I didn't like: Dislke.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Affordable Seating?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lazboy inferier leather product Lazboy "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..." Read more Affordable Seating - Incomplete shipment, defective goods Affordable Seating "I placed an order from Affordable Seating in late December. The goods were shipped later than promised and then the bar chairs arrived without seats, there were no table..." Read more Affordable Seating Furniture Set Review Affordable Seating "We should of checked reviews before ordering but now we have become a review !! We ordered furniture from this place 4 months ago they told us in 6 eeeks..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more Skillshare automatically charged me  $96 for a yearly memebership when my three month  99 cent trial  expired.  I informed them a few days prior on their online page that I did not want it renewed. Skillshare "It all happened today. They put through the charge for the membership today. I informed them I wanted to cancel the memebership. I got an email from them that my..." Read more KraftMaid - Wrong door style KraftMaid "I had the Kraftmaid Kirkland painted canvas cabinets installed. The 12" pantry came with 2 of the doors in the wrong style and the middle door was the Kirkland style...." Read more Ms2store - Maplestory 2 Mesos Ms2store "Nice Place to buy Maplestory 2 Mesos and MS2 Items at MS2Store.com seller, Fast delivery and 100% safe guaranteed. 95% Maplestory 2 Mesos orders can be completed within 30mins. It's..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more