Affordable Detective Agency Service - Private Investigator Fort Lauderdale - Affordable Rates - Free Quotes

1 of 1 Affordable Detective Agency Service reviews

Really Great Rates and Fast - Ask for there discount. I did it all very privately thru email. Top notch investigator.

Visit us online for Fast Affordable Private Investigation services. This includes surveillance for a cheating wife, husband, girlfriend or boyfriend.,

We also handle custody disputes, support and alimoney

Visit us online at http://www.PrivateInvestigatorsAffordable.com Toll Free:

Our Expertise can handle Surveillance and Investigations in Infidelity, Cheating Spouse Cases, Child Custody and Support. Alimony Reduction, Internet Dating, Background Searches, Asset and Bank Searches and Worker's Comp Surveillance.

Call or email for a free confidential quote

Toll Free:

1 (855) PI FLORIDA | 1 (855) 743-5674

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Affordable Detective Agency Service reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Mar 29, 2012 #457666

I am reading second time this blog and i liked the contents of the blog and i got the information about consignment of comics as i am interested in buying the comics.

Mar 18, 2012 #451051

This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.

Feb 12, 2012 #427968

Excellent post. It is one of the best post from other. It is a useful and charming post. I want to sharing this topic with some of my close friends. So thanks this post.

sigh

Apr 20, 2011 #276657

Wow, this was just sad.

Santini

Mar 27, 2011 #266001

You're both shills. In the first sentence you say "I did it all very privately thru email". And then in your third statement you say "We also handle custody disputes, support and alimoney". And then "We also handle...". And "Visit us online.....". And "Our Expertise can handle.....". You even spelled 'alimony' incorrectly! If you can't even put a post together properly who the he11 would hire you as an investigator. And, let me guess...Karen Atkins is your old lady... right?

Karen Atkins

Mar 27, 2011 #265844

:p i thought they were very as well.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Affordable Detective Agency Service.
Filing a new complaint about
×