Richmond, Virginia

I had teeth extracted at affordable dentures by dr. shah on1208 concord ave in Henrico va 23228.

dr shah was very rude , very rough she extracted 4 teeth ,she tortured me. I got home I bled till the next day she cut my gums and stitched them up .well had this done on 6/28/17 on 6/29/17 my stitches had come apart my mouth was severe pain ,my gums ripped apart need to see a dentist on 30th they was closed for a week, I could not eat had a liquid deit for 12 days.when she got back I went to see her 8 am 7/10/17 I had suffered a week now they had to see new patiants before me ,all about the money I had already paid .when i seen her she said i needed surgery,i said that's why a dentist should have been on call in case of emergency,she got very angry and told me that's what you get when you go cheep.

im suffering. unbelievable!

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentistry Doctor.

Reason of review: mouth damage.

Preferred solution: would like to talk about some solution,to much money spent for 30 min of her time and 12+days of me suffering!.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Worst experience in 57 yrs, Dr shah very rude 1208 concord ave henrico va 23228, Once she gets your mony and you leave.

Comments

Wow. In response to other comment.

Sad to see hateful ignorant people. You should try the Chester office.

Each practice is individually owned. The staff is awesome!

Didn't take care of your teeth, then looked for the cheapest HellHole to have them all yanked out.

Sounds like a plan, Sam. What could have gone wrong?

Be sure to tell your grandkids so they won't make the same foolish decision.

Affordable Dentures Reviews