Binghamton, New York

Years ago it was not so bad but the learning dentist that was there screwed everything up. My teeth never fit.

I quit going there because nobody has helped me. They never were right, I never drewled before but I do now. The so called dentist that was there would not listen to me. Took a picture in to help that never happened nobody paid attention.

In order to eat I have to use the denture adhesive. My mouth never looked like bucky beaver but it does now I have been complaining about that to from day one that was the upper they were done first. The gums hurt in some places but they say that is the chips left in the gums. I hate the thoughts of somebody digging is the gums he hurt me to much twisting and pulling the teeth out.

When the original dentist took care of me it was fine, but she shoved me over to him(the other dentist who left). my name is Sandra Scanlon wish someone would help me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Made improperly.

Comments

#1209159

No decent dentist stays working in these horrible corporate clinics for long. It is a revolving door of dentists.

You wanted cheap and you got cheap.

There are plenty of good dentists out there who make dentures with all the steps that are needed to do a good job. Doing it right means it costs more.

Doing it right using good materials means the denture can be relined when loose, and might be used for 20 years.

But you wanted cheap. Remember that.

Affordable Dentures Reviews