Albany, New York

I had went in to get a new set of upper dentures because the ones i had broke. I went in and had my x-rays and went back in the waiting room, called back in for the mold for the wax try in to be made.(i was getting the premium).

After 2 hours in the waiting room i was ready to try on the wax mold which looked good. In the afternoon went back in and received my new upper denture. I went home and they started hurting and my smile was so crocked( one side was higher than the other). I had to miss work the next day again and was in the office by 7:45.

I told the receptionist what the problem was and waited in the waiting room for over 2 hours before being called in, by the way they were not busy on this day at all. I had told the dentist they hurt and were so crocked that i was embarrassed to even go to work like this. She gave me a story that dentures are not going to be perfect but i had said the ones i had before were not like this at all. Her solution was to file down the one side of the teeth to even it out and file down the part inside that was bothering me.

I went home and were still bothering me so i filed them done myself with a metal nail file. I do not recommending ever going there. All she cares about is the money and thats it. I made a appointment to go to a real dentist to get new ones.

I wasted 600.00 dollars on a piece of plastic.

Like i said before all she cares about is the money. I felt she was very rude and treated me like i was trailer trash.

Comments

My experience exactly!! Do not use this place!!!

I agree!!! This women was terrible and so was her assistant.

They were very rude and everyone in that office was making excuse after excuse.

No one was taking any responsibility for any poor service and treatment. Never again will I go there.

I ALSO WENT TO ALBANY AFFORDABLE DENTURES SAME THING HAPPENED TO LADY DENTIST IS RUDE AND CRUDE MINE DIDNT FIT AND FRONT TEETH STUCK OUT TOLD ME I GOT WHAT I PAID FOR, REALLY A NICE PERSON.CALLED THERE MAIN OFFICE JUST ABOUT TOLD ME THE SAME THING. BBB WAS ABOUT AS HELPFUL AS USUALJUST A NAME THEY DONT DO NOTHING I TRIED THEM IN PAST SHOULD HAVE KNOWN BETTER

who do you contact for a refund of your money at affordable dentures?

this comment is to justice8 ,i also went to affordable dentures in albany ny and it has been a nightmare i agree with what you said about the dentist...she should be in a different profession she certainly doesn't care about her patients...my im,mediate upper has done nothing but cause me pain and embarresment and she could care less if you 're satisfied once she knows you're not happy that's it...who did you go to to get a better denture?

Affordable Dentures Reviews