Tallahassee, Florida

Purchased partials. When ready for pick up and after inserting th new partial in mouth, they did not fit properly, the aide made 2 adjustments and walked out and would not make anymore.

I went back a second time for some much needed adjustments because I could not talk nor eat with them in. The aide made adjustments and mistakedly filed down some teeth on the partial and I now looked like I had fangs. Left with them because I was going out of town and could not stay for more adjustments. Went back for the third time when I got home to tell them they had to make new partials because the teeth looked bad.The aide was telling me my teeth are supposed to look like that and if I did'nt like it, I could get a refund.

After talking to a Spvr. about the issue she agreed reluctantly (she really was pissed the aide even bothered her) to replace 1 tooth (I wanted the 4 the aide ruined to be replaced) and she said she would make them look nice. When I got the partial the 4 teeth were replaced with the darkest color teeth they use for partials, not the color I initially had. The teeth were now protruding out of my mouth and the aide made 2 adjustments and walked out and said she could'nt do anymore and told me I could get a refund if I wanted to.

They are the the most rude people working there and very unprofessional. Go someplace else! This is some of the worst customer service I received in a long time.

I left furious with the partials because I needed them to be able to work, but I am going to return for a refund as soon as I locate another company that makes partials in a day. I can't believe they are still in business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Customer service, Partials, Their attitude, Not being professional.

Comments