5017 W Main St, Kalamazoo, MI 49009, USA
3.4

i paid for an upper denture that ended up being lopsided and very short in the front..denture is so short i cant see my teeth even if i smile..it seems hidden in my mouth..when i said my complaint that it didnt look natural or that it should have given me a nice smile...i was told it just has to function..to a woman..it should appeal and to give me the confidence i needed..wont go back to them...if they cant make something right..they didnt even offer to redo it...they tried a hard melt after my gums had shrank...and made it worse...money spent there was not worth it...i dont recommend that office at all to other's..

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Affordable Dentures Pros: All of the staff ladies, Staff.

Comments

You wanted cheap and you got cheap. $350 is a ridiculously small amount for a denture.

You aren't going to get any denture worth a darn for this tiny amount.You want a really good dentures made with all the necessary steps and customized to harmonize with your face?

An experienced dentist like me will take at least 5 appointments and charge $1500-2000.But you wanted cheap. That is why you went to a fleabag clinic like Affordable Dentures to start with, instead of a regular dentist.

Affordable Dentures Reviews