Richardson, Texas

I was recently looking for a dentist in the Springdale AR area and used this service to identify various dentist in the area. As an individual in a managment position I was not surprised to see such negative ratings of various health professionals.

Noteably, people are confused about what a consumer is as compared to a patient. While its feasable to suggest the customer is always right, the patient is rarely right. Primarly because they are not Physicains or Dentists and cant possilbly always expect that their wants are consistent with what may be needed or possible. i.e.

the patients complaining about Afforable Dentures are clearly fabricating and lying about their expericences simply because they did not get what they want. Often times telling the Dr. what he should do rather than accepting his or her expertise. These complaints; typically made soley out of attempts at retribution- are so outrageously exaggerated as to be laughable.

Even sadder is the notion that mature adults would actually take the time to make up such half truths and fabrications is a sad commentary on the lack of civility that seems to be pervasive in society. Any reasonably intelligent person reading these type of reviews by so called adults should ask what was this persons motivation, and as always people rarely see themselves as they are and are quick to resort to vitriolic language because they are ignorant, misinformed, or so narcissitic that they cant rise above their own sense of entitlement. Most American Physicians, Dentist, and other health care professionals are committed to providing quality health care, which is why our health care system is still considered among the finest. If you doubt this statement then go have a tooth pulled in Russia and then ask yourself which system seems superior.

None of these reviews are remotely possible and are ridiculous exaggerations.

No professional would treat any of these people in such a manner as suggested by the malicious, misinformed, sophomoric, and disgruntled patients who write such fabrications soley to malign Doctors who were likely trying to help them with their healthcare needs. Its simply time to grow up and act like adults.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Customer Care.

Comments

Russia's tooth pulling is not bad. You are misinformed.

Bet you haven't been there!

Affordable Dentures, apparently, is not doing its job. You might as well say they are herding cattle into the corrals to be slaughtered

An office manager with a big thesaurus is still just an office manager. It's hilarious how many 3-syllable words this fake used just to try to appear educated.

Earth to Affordable Dentures: Consumers = Patients. All human, all fully aware of when they're being scammed.

I'm trying to find a cheap, but quality denture service for a friend of mine. I had never heard of this place before, and it's obvious to me who's telling the truth here--the patients. Based on the patient complaints here, I will definitely advise my friend to steer clear.

i so agree some people its just kinda like u cant fix *** im just sayin i aint taking sides some of theses comments are just bogus

FOr the one that post this , i wish that i didn't have to keep trying to get them to listen to me . I have been back over 4 times trying to get my dentures right and no one is listening to me the consumer.

I can't put my teeth in my mouth they hurt so badly. all i want is for them to fit properly....they ask you are you sure it's hurting , yes im sure , then you are told well wear it then come back if you need to....I just wnat to be able to wear my dentures without pain.And i have worn dnetures a long time so i know what im doing

This response was written by an owner or employee of one of these offices. I think that if this poor care was given to one of your close family members your response would be different.

I am in the medical field myself and have a very good education. The thought that the people that go to these offices are all from the trailer park is the problem.

It is all about the all mighty dollar and nothing else. I reported one office to my state's dental board.

:? Obviously this was written by either staff or owner of one of the affordable dentures.

The offensive part is where it proves that the other patient's comments were right on the money for the type of uncaring attitude you may receive at this place.

I haven't been there, just doing a google search and began reading reviews. However this was written with obvious tones and confirmed words which show that the staff could care less about the patients to the point where they will come out and verbally insult their intelligence on here.

:?