Raleigh, North Carolina
I went to this office this morning 05/12/2016 at 7:29am. People were lined up in the front.

Offivce opened at 7:35am. Signed the checked-In sheet. I was in this office from 7:35 till 10:00am. People who came after me were called in.

When I asked the receptionist what time that they will call me in ..her response was "We have one doctor today. Doctor will decide the time to call. *** and unacceptable response. Patients should have called in according to the time they checked.

Not by the way the DR. wanted or by their ethnicity. Definitely a person like with a foreign name would have been called last. The office was freezing cold.

After waiting in this office for 2 1/2 hours in freezing cold< i left. There were many older people waiting. Those who are are retired cam wait there for ever, but a person who is working, can not wait the whole day in this office. this.

Also, the dentures are no provided free. We have to pay for their service.

This is the second time I have this unacceptable patient care from this facility. Affordable Dentures Office is the most deplorable unethical Dentist office I have ever experienced in the USA.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dental Service.

Comments

Yes. I totally agree with you 100% and I've been a patient to the Woodbridge, Virginia office.

They're pathetic, unprofessional, and greedy. They're always sure to collect their money first then the patient can and will be treated with disrespect.

Affordable Dentures Reviews