Rock Hill, South Carolina

my name is Gary Reddick on 3/10/2011 I had a set of dentures made. I have a problem with 1 tooth keeps comming out.

as of 4/14/2011 the same tooth has came out 3 times. I want to know if you think that this is a good representation of the way Affordable Dentures does business? Cemeron Longstreet managing Dentis License Number 4331. it is very inconvenient for me to keep going back an fourth to the dentist office.

I would like to know can you help me with this problem? your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You. pissed consumer Gary Reddick

Comments

I suggest you contact the administrator over the franscize I too WAS!!! a patient of the rockhill office and was very upset with their service ..........consultation was the only time I recieved courtious service there...

ps!! my teeth broke also!!!

ps!! my teeth broke also!!!

also went to the one in palmbay fl and they r a joke.....ending up getting refund and going to a real dentist...

It keeps comming out cus the opposing tooth is hitting it to hard in a lateral or protrusive movement of the jaw. they need to fix it then make sure its not hitting to hard in the movements of the jaw.

AD means cheap dentures it dose not mean quality. you get what you pay for!

@afforadable dentures ***k

ouch!!! I guess i'm staying away from that place.

I will live with my missing teeth until I can afford a good dentist. I don't need any aggravation!

Affordable Dentures Reviews