New York, New York

I went to Affordable Dentures in Woodbridge, VA. Had my teeth pulled, and top and bottom plates made.

After complaining about the plates being too big they redone the top plate, but not the bottom. After 6 months the bottom is still to big. They keep telling me I need to keep coming back for realignments. I work for a living and can't live in their office.

This is why I had this done in the first place. They don't want to make the bottom plate right, because then they can't sell the implants and studs they like pushing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments

Pissed@affordabledentures

I contacted their main office, because this is what they tell you to do. They promise a 100% satisfaction, and then never follow thru. The customer service rep I spoke to said someone would be in touch that day. I figured she meant the same day I called, however I am still waiting on that call. This whole company is nothing but a bunch of *** artists who have pitched their name together under the same roof and called it affordable dentures.

I have found they are not affordable when you have to go somewhere else and have the dentures made correctly. The Woodbridge Va store is full of incompetent idiots, who should be put out of business. They are no better then Madoff was.

It seems from what I have heard that all of them are the same. My Step Father went to the one in Bedford, Va and had the same identical problem I had.

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM BUT WITH THE ZANESVILLE,OHIO OFFICE I HAVE EVEN SENT EMAILS ABOUT THE PROBLEM BUT THEY HAVE NEVER RESPONDED...AND I HAVE ALSO SAT IN THIER OFFICE AND TOLD THEM AND THEY JUST DONT SEEM TO CARE ONCE THE BILL WAS PAID...

Affordable Dentures Reviews