Glendale, Arizona

I went in to the Sun City office here in Arizona, Dr. Brennon's office,and they did a good job at pulling my teeth and that is thee ONLY thing they did right and/or morally or professionally!

Just as everyone else submitting these complaints, my first, temporary set was 3 sizes too big for my mouth, my lip stuck way out like freakin' duck bill; I went in numerous times and even sent my husband in there to try and put the fear of God into them, but they just don't give a ***! They now have changed their office policies and yet NEVER ONCE called a single customer to let them know you now need an appointment to get an adjustment. They just let everyone come in and have to go all the way back home again because THEY chose to change the policies without letting a living soul know! They do NOT include in their services numerous relines (which are needed each month, as your gums are shrinking), only ONE and you have to pay an additional $50 per denture(top & bottom) for a co-soft and $160 for a re-line!

They also have told me they will NOT give me my permanent set until an entire year has gone by....your gums are done shrinking after 3 to 6 months - no matter who you are!!! I went in yesterday to get an adjustment and they talked me into a co-soft for an extra $50, after having already payed them $3800 for an $1800 set of premium dentures. Rodica, the dental assistant, did my co-soft and when I got them back (after she had already glued them in my mouth so I can't see what she did at the time)they were sharp, and scratchy and even have holes in them and they are rough and even had a sharp sliver that tore my mouth,lips and gums to shreds...literally!!! Now, I am only 32 years old and JUST got married 2 months ago!

I have been going through this for nearly 6 months already! I have HAD IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments

Karrie C

Thank You for sharing...

Companies that offer sub par service like this should be shut down...

I WENT TO AFFORDABLE DENTURES ABOUT A WEEK AGO I WAS SKEPTICAL AT FIRST BECAUSE I HAVE SEEN SOME OF THE PEOPLE WHO WENT THERE TO GET THEIR DENTURES AN THEY LOOK LIKE MISTER ED,BUT I COULDN'T GET MY DENTURES AT MY REGUALAR DENTIST UNTIL JAN. CAUSE THEIR LAB WASN'T SURE WHEN I WOULD GET THEM BECAUSE OF THE HOLIDAY COMING UP AN I REALLY NEEDED SOME TOP DENTURES NOW SO I DECIDED TO GIVE AFFORDABLE DENTURES A TRY, AT FIRST WHEN THEY PUT MY TEETH IN THEY WAS AWFUL AND I TOLD THE DENTIST I NEVER HAD AN OVERBITE, SO HE SUPPOSELY DID A LITTLE AJUSTMENT, NEEDLY TO SAY THEY STILL MAKE MY LIP STICK OUT IN FRONT, AN MY 15 YEAR OLD TOLD ME THEY LOOK LIKE NOTHING BUT PLASTIC,NOT ONLY THAT THEY ARE UNEVEN, THE MIDDLE LINE IN THE FRONT TEETH DOESN'T LINE UP WITH MY LIPS,AND THEN THEY TELL YOU THAT *** ABOUT THE MOST EXPENSIVE PACKAGE LOOKS MOORE NATURAL AN MIND DOESN'T LOOK ANY BETTER THAN THE OLD PEOPLE WE SAW THERE GETTIN THE $200.OO PLATES.MY FREAKIN TOP LIP IS SO SORE FROM THE TOP OF THE DENTURE BEIN TO HIGH ITS RIDICULOUS,MY FIRST TIME AN LAST TIME.

Affordable Dentures Reviews