Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

The office on 38th avenue in MB has a goof for a dentist, he told me that I would find fault with his dentures before he even took the impression because mine were 41 years old and it was like taking a pacificer from a baby. He made the impression from my 41 year old teeth and the lab still did not get them correct. After 7 return visits and still sores in my mouth I gave up and I got the top of the line, the teeth are beautiful and they adorn the refrigerator drawer in the sealed container nicely. The man is a goof I nick named him Attilla, rude, rude, rude!!!

Comments

After reading all this negative feedback, I'm quite leary of Affordable Dentures.However, I have no other option as funds are limited and my teeth are screaming in pain to be set free. :cry After a mini-stroke left my smile droopy on the right side :sigh , I would really like the expertise of a cosmetic dentist, but,having checked the prices of their services, I've found all I can do is rely on the dentists at AD and pray that a miracle occurs.I'll let you know what happens.Send a smile my way and hope for the best for me please ,) .

Affordable Dentures Reviews