Morristown, Tennessee
1.8

Beware of this place. I spent $1400 on a new set for my wife.

The top denture was ok but the lower denture doesn't come close to fitting right. We went back for an adjustment and were told pretty much tough luck. After a coupe months a tooh fell out of her top denture. When we went back to have this repaired we asked again about adjusting the lower.

Even though her old bottom denture fits good we were told that with her gums this was the best a denture could fit. If I had wanted a cheap *** set of dentures I would have bought the economy set for $400 and saved the extra money. I would not recommend this place to anyone. We got a terrible set of dentures and were treated and talked to terrible when we asked to have it made right.

This place is a rip off. They are just herding people through as fast as they can an don't really care if you're satisfied or not.

I was told if I wasn't happy with the denture or the service here was the "800" number for Affordable Dentures , complain to them.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Poorly made dentures, Dentures do not fit or line up with each other.

• Affordable Dentures In Morristown