Feri-Pas, Plaza, 8102 N Davis Hwy Ste 14, Pensacola, FL 32514, USA

Update by user Nov 06, 2018

So when I went back for an adjustment on Monday the 5th...they told me the partial was as good as it was going to get handed it to me and walked away....so I paid 395 dollars and was refunded only 275....and they was mad about giving me a refund.

Original review posted by user Nov 06, 2018

I went to affordable dentures and implants located on N Davis Hwy Pensacola FL on Nov 2 2018....I went to have a partial made....the dentist was rude and would not listen to me the staff was rude and obnoxious as well.... when my partial was made it was lopsided too long on one side..

the clasps was in the wrong spots....it fell down when I talked...I was told to come back on that Monday the 5th for an adjustment...they treated me like I was bothering them they acted like they had not seen me two days prior....

The company seems like a sham...their was another person there getting dental work he was telling her the dentist he could feel her drilling in his took she told him to stop crying and be a man...he told her to stop and she told him to get out of her place of business....now to me her dentist office needs to be shut down... I would not send my worse enemy or my dog to this place

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: I feel they took my money and I got no product to show for it...poor customer service and poor product quality.....

Preferred solution: 120.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Waiting for lab mistakes then rushed to leave, Product or the dentist, Dentist.

Comments

You went looking for cheap and you found it. What are you complaining about?

Florida has one state and one private dental school and has plenty of good dentists in every part of the state. No need to go to a joke of a clinic like Affordable dentures unless you are looking for trouble.

Affordable Dentures Reviews