Hickory, North Carolina
1.6

I HAD A APPOINTMENT FOR EXTRACTIONS AND NEW DENTURE. IT BEGAN WITH A THREE HOUR WAIT IN A CRAMPED, DIRTY WAITING ROOM.

EVERY STAFF MEMBER FROM THE OLD, CRABBY LADY AT FRONT TO THE VERY YOUNG ASSISTANTS (WITH NO TRAINING OR PROFESSIONAL ATTITUDES) TO THE RUDE DOCTOR. THE DENTURE NEVER FIT, MY FACE WAS BRUISED, AND BOY DID I BLEED. I LEFT AT FOUR AND BASICALLY SPENT MY WHOLE DAY WAITING. THE STAFF WAS OUTSIDE SMOKING AND GOOFING OFF.TO TOP IT OFF THE DENTURE HAS NEVER FIT AND I'M BROKE.

LUCKILY WAS ABLE TO GET IT FIXED AT ANOTHER DENTURE PLACE IN TOWN, COMPLETE DENTAL. NO WAIT AND PROFESSIONAL AND WAS ABLE TO GET A CLEANING AND CHEAP CROWN ON MY TOOTH THAT WAS DEEMED UNABLE TO SAVE BY THE AFFORDABLE PLACE.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Tooth Extraction.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Staff, Denture, Cost, Bleeding, Waiting.

Comments

Guess that all the other dentists you have seen in your life who urged you to save your teeth look like geniuses now.

you must have went to the Asheville location. I've had experiences with Dr Shaun O'Hearn before.

She broke my husbands jaw during extractions and we are still trying to resolve. DO NOT GO HERE