Chicago, Illinois

The staff is incredibly rude and their work is substandard. I had a denture repaired and within a few months it broke and a month later another tooth feel out.

When I called thet seemed disinterested in the fact that I had to wait a month to see them. And of course, it was a few days outside of their "guarantee" and I had to pay out of pocket again.

I am not sure about the other locations, but the Bloomington, IN office doesn't care about their patients; they are only interested in the money. At the end of the day they were not that much cheaper than going to a regular dentist.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dental Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I feel your pain about this place.. I had dentures made about 10 yrs ago..

or so.. I had asked them to file them down just a little cause it looked like my teeth were falling out as they were too long in my mouth.. The stafff got a bit agitated cause it was a Friday and i believe they close early. They filed them down quickly/ But totally uneven ..

Now if i smile you can barely see them and one side hangs lower then the other.. One side you cant see them actually and i look terrible and i have hated to smile in any pics.. or even have my pic taken in them.. Anyway ..

dont know if you got them fixed or new ones.. If still having issues with loose teeth.. i had one fall out about 3 years ago.. super glued it back in lol..

has not fallen out since.. :) just in case you cant get another set made . I am in the process of getting another one made.. BUT NOT AT AFFORDABLE DENTURES LOL..

THEY SUCK..Universal dentistry is where im going, a bit more expensive but im saving up for them..they have 3 that you can choose from.. the 3rd is the most expensive.. the first is the cheapest of course.. If you live near one of them try them out..

that staff is ( where i went anyway..) in Turnersville NJ.. were frigging awesome.. and i didnt even get anything done. and was not charged a penny for figuring out what was best for me in long term..

going with the middle one..

just an FYI.. TRY UNIVERSAL DENTISTRY.."

You got that right. So many people end up wasting big money trying to pinch pennies.

A well-made denture can be relined many times and last 40 years. Not the cheap junk you get from denture clinics.

Affordable Dentures Reviews