Seattle, Washington
3.5K views

I had full mouth extraction on 2/14/12 at affordable Dentures in Tracy, Ca my dentures were ready immediately and i thought they were kinda big but i was still numb and couldnt really tell. My husband came home and immediately called the dentist my husband thought he must have given me the wrong teeth I looked ridiculous i couldnt even close my lips.

I went back to the dentist the next day he took them out looked at them then just glued them back in!! I could barely talk with them in but i did express i thought the teeth were way to big i couldnt close my mouth but he said it was normal and i could take them out at night from now on BIG MISTAKE! I have not been able to get my teeth in since first i swelled like a pumpkin now its the pain of bone fragments comming through the gums. Wich i went in to have filed down but instead the dentist wont even try that.

He wanted to adjust my dentures instead so after an hr of adjustments a soft reline after 1 week my teeth fit a lil better but are still falling out and i still cant close my mouth or should i say my lips because my teeth look like a grill on a caddy. Ya know. So week two is here still no teeth in bone still poking out.

I made an appointment for thursday to see if i can beg him to file this sharp stuff down lets hope. Thanks Nicole

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments

My husband called affordable dentures because of their nice online advertisements, they asked him to bring $500.00 so they could help fit the dentures that he had. When he went to the appointment in Winchester, VA., the heavy set woman at the front desk (who didn't look very professional, since she was wearing jeans and a t-shirt)said that the doctor could not help him because another doctor had made the dentures and that they won't take someone else's work.

Why then they told him that they would help?

I don't think that this clinic in Winchester, VA. is good enough - good luck to all that try this place.

I have had horrible symptoms since getting my teeth two years ago, but didn't realise it was the dentures causing my stinging, burning face on the right side, my eye pain and sagging. I found out last week I have severe TMJ, didn't know what it was, he said my dentures are too big, too high and like nicole, I could not xlose my liups for months, the dr told me my upper lip is stretched, Now..two years later I am going to a good dentist and getting a new set, costing me 2600 on top of the 1900 spent at affordable dentures...not so affordable...

I went to the same dentist as Nicole and they have been awesome with me. I also have a small bone fragment coming out, the dentist looked at it and offered to remove it, but warned me that my gum in that area would be raw again and gave me the option of waiting until it pushed through a little more or was painful then he would remove it.

The immediate dentures they gave me felt very uncomfortable, but it's because I just had a mouth full of teeth pulled! It's taken almost 2 weeks for my gums to heal enough to be able to eat, but that is normal! I've been back 3 times in the past two weeks.. 1.

for extractions and immediate dentures. 2. post op and to check how my gums look. 3.

to have the soft lining..

which has made the feel of my dentures so much better. If you talk to the dentist and the assistants they listen there and will help you.

GLEN

YOU SHOULDN'T JUMP TO CONCLUSSIONS MAXIMA AFFORDABLE DENTURES WILL JUMP OVER HOOPS TO RESOLVE ANY AND ALL OFF THIER PATIENTS NEEDS AND I AM SURE NICOLE WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF AS SOON AS SHE RETURNS TO HER LOCAL OFFICE THAT SHE WAS SEEN AT.

@GLEN

They need to be reported and shut down. Licenses need to be taken away.

Customers spending hard earned money should not be put through so much grief.

Losing weight and can't eat. You either work for them or are just cold and heartless if you don't feel for these people.

You need to report this to your state's dental board. Get a copy of your records first. The dental boards in most states don't know that these people that are ripping off the public.

Affordable Dentures Reviews