Tulsa, Oklahoma

I have spoken with the most rude, snotty receptionist in the world. Nobody there knows what anybody else is doing.

We were not offered the "package deal" and the only money we had would cover the dentures. I have been called a liar; I have had these dentures less than 60 days and will be charged $175 for a new liner. The money back guarantee is a hoax. I was told that I could have received my money if I had asked for it back before I left.

*** poor business. I am now stuck with unwearable dentures that hurt my mouth.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: All of the above.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Treatment after payment given, Cost, Damage that was done.

• poor service bad warranty
  • Bad Fit

Comments

All you can do is start over again in the office of a decent dentist, which is where you should have gone to start with. If I had a nickel for all the patients who get junk dentures they cannot wear, because they are looking for the cheapest deal, I would be a rich man.

@ClydeDDS

These dentures were by no means cheap. All of my teeth had been pulled due a surgical procedure I was scheduled to have.

We chose Affordable because of their location and ease of accessibility.

The tech dropped the lower plate before I even got them in my mouth. It's not a problem any more, as we "ate" the money we lost and have since made arrangements with a real dentist.

Affordable Dentures Reviews