Terre Haute, Indiana
3.7

I am a very satisfied customer of Affordable Dentures. I had a under bit and they matched my teeth perfectly.

The service was excellent. I had gotten really good feed back for many of my friends who had dentures from Affordable Dentures and they were satisfied I will recommend them to my friends and relativities. I was in the office at 8 a.m. and got my teeth at 2 p.m.

I have had them in my mouth since then except to brush.

I have tried eating many different types of food and so far no problems. But if I do have a problem I know I can go back for the next 60 days free.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

Lisa W

your a lier!!! CONROE STORE IS A CHOP SHOP, CALLS COPS ON CLIENTS THEY CON, MACHINE MADE HUGE HORSE TEETH!!

NOTHING WILL MAKE THEM LOOK BETTER, ONE STAR IS TOO MANY!! they will close very soon!

Lisa W

YOU ARE A LIER!! HAHA THEY ARE CLOSING!

I am glad you are happy, but no decent dentures can be made in that short amount of time. It takes several hours just to cure decent plastic completely. Some people are easy to please, and you are one of them.

Affordable Dentures Reviews