2.6

I told them my gums were staying sore. They kept telling me that it would get better. I picked up my final teeth and told them they were a little loose the girl left came back and they felt a little better, she said I would just have to get use to them. I was told that I would not have any more gum shrinkage after a year WRONG!

Dr Blair pulled my teeth leaving roots as my gums have shrunk more the roots are showing like I am growing new teeth which we all know I am not. He also found a wisdom tooth which he left saying it should not be a problem since it was sideways and would never come in. My teeth are rubbing not only the wisdom tooth but the roots he left when he broke my teeth off.

Wonder if I am the only person who is toothless that has a toothache? I am currently trying to heal a sore where I have to put so much goo in my mouth to hold my teeth in it has caused tearing of the skin. Called them they want another $1000 or more to split the gums and remove all the roots and the wisdom tooth and put in a bone graft to make my gums smooth so the teeth would fit like they should .

Man I wish I had all the money back I paid them over $2000 so I could to somewhere else and have their mess repaired

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Unprofessional dentist to leave roots when pulling my teeth.

• Mesquite Texas

Comments

Bone and gums shrink throughout your life. They shrink more slowly after the first year, but they still shrink.

Some patients have to have relines every couple of years.Do it right and remove all the roots and bone spurs the first time, then you won't have to return for more surgery.Few patients are happy they remove all their teeth and have dentures. Apparently you aren't one of the happy ones.

kferrell217
@ClydeDDS

I hate the plastic clinking. I love the look of my teeth.

People tell me I have a beautiful smile. I do not think after you get your final set they should give your 30 days. I think it needs to be at least 6 months without them wanting to charge to reline them.

The dentist was unprofessional to leave the roots of my teeth. I have spoken to another dentist and they said it would be at least $1200 to remove the roots and make me another set of teeth