Warren, Illinois

I had the same experience. I told him I had radiation treatments on my right jaw due to a tumor and I have *** in my throat, which should have been a reminder.

He was just yank, yank, very hard. I thought he was going to brake my jaw. The temp dentures hurt just to have them in my mouth much less eat with them. Their big fix was to *** a little hear and there and add lining material to the point a could barely get a fork in my mouth.

Didn't matter as I couldn't chew anyhow. My permanent ones are just as bad. They don't even follow the curve of my mouth and all they wanted to do is remove material from where it hurt. It hurt every where because most of the denture was not fitting over my gums but on them.

Try eating like that. I have lost 12 lbs. After having two bouts of cancer that is the last thing I need. I would not recommend him at all.

I think he has damaged my jaw from the extractions and his *** denture work. Don't go there if you like to eat.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments