1.7

I totally agree with you. I was not happy with the office or doctor or care that I received.

The dentist was very rough, my first appointment when I got my implants I had my mouth and lower face pulled and prodded so hard I tried to explain to them but to no avail. That night I had a black and blue area the size of a baseball by my mouth. I am a female and have a very small mouth and on each of my additional visits the dentist complained of such a small mouth to work in. My one implant was put in on a definite angle and I now do not have a good ***.

He wrote in big letters on my paperwork, "*** IS OFF'. I have learned my lesson and will not look for the cheapest health care again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dental Implants.

Preferred solution: This dentist's work needs to be inspected and the pricing was also not what is posted on the wall and door.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Dentist, Customer service.

Comments

Especially I hope you never think of going to another cheap place for implants. "Cheap" and "Implants" don't belong in the same sentence.

Prediction: At least one implant will fall out within a year.

Also, good luck finding a good dentist who can do something with the implants that Affordable put in. Eventually, you will end up having a qualified dentist do the whole job over again.