Sugar Land, Texas
2.3

I went to Affordable dentures in Jan of 2015. I saw a TV ad did some research but evidently not enough.You sign all this paperwork then they get paid upfront took $1200 from me for my dentures which never fit right.Thats how they get you I did this through Care Credit a medical credit card because I dont have dental insurance.

I complained to CC but they sided with the dentist. I am disputing this charge again,because I am on disability and have to pay for services that was unacceptable work the teeth were all different lengths especially on the sides the *** was off and I had to remove the dentures in order to chew.I can't forget about my confrontation with the receptionist who was rude.I told her she gets paid to give the bad news to the patients while the doctor stays secured in her office.She does the doctors dirty work for her and she also works on the patients.I told her I didnt want a non-professional working on my mouth I want the real dentist to perform my services. This has been a horrible expensive mistake I forgot the doctor did offer me $500 refund.

She said the other$700 was for my 1 extraction and materials already provided to me. What goes around comes around you cant keep underminding people and get by with it.This is a complete RIP OFF THE TV ADS ARE NOT COMPATIBLE TO THE WORK PERFORMED.Don't be a victim like I was.DO NOT USE AFFORDABLE DENTURES!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Fit of the denture, Rude receptionist.

Comments

1. No dental office that advertises on TV is any good.

No decent pair of dentures can be made for $1200. $3000, maybe, but not $1200.

You went there to get cheap dentures and you got cheap dentures made with shortcuts. Hope you learned your lesson.

Denture patients are so hard to get through to. That is why they lose their teeth to start with.

@Clyde DDS

Not all denture wearers lose their teeth because they didnt brush or follow directions. I lost mine in a car accident ***

Affordable Dentures Reviews