East Point, Georgia
1.2

My experience was awful, i paid and took many hours off from work because I was led to believe I would get my teeth on the THIRD DAY, so much for same day service. There was one staff member who was kind, the rest including the doctors were uncaring, unkind people, it's all about the money.

I would not recommend this place to anyone. You are better off going to a private dentist then to this chain, "assembly line" dentists. I am going to a reunion and really needed the teeth, i did explain this on the first day and again, I was led to believe I would get my teeth today. They told me no for various reasons depended on who was talking.

Here's the thing, I have a gut feeling that they could have done them for me but they just don't give a *** about the people who pay them and have no control. I left disappointed and in tears.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dental Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Guess you didn't know that decent dentures cannot done in a day any more than a prosthetic arm or leg can be sized, ordered, fabricated, fitted, and adjusted in a day. Gosh, girl, you think dentists are miracle workers or something?

After 40 years of doing them, it still takes me 5 or 6 appointments over about a month or 6 weeks to fabricate a decent pair of dentures.

Adjustments take another month. Somewhere you got some unrealistic expectations.

At least you were right in your conclusions about going to a real dentist rather than assembly-line corporate mill like Affordable.

@ClydeDDS

Why are you so rude and hostile? Your attitude is no better than affordable dentures

Affordable Dentures Reviews