Erie, Pennsylvania

I paid thousands dollars for my full dentures at affordable dentures located at

7067 Tiffany Blvd Ste 260

Youngstown, OH 44514

(Saiat Nallari D.D.S.)

The quality of the material they use in making the dentures are cheap & bad. In less then a year my denture broke twice and they refused to replace it only repaired. I paid them thousands dollars for the full dentures but got ripoff by the cheap materials.

Also, their service is not good at all. They did not give me any water to clean my month after each exam or working done inside my month, it was very uncomfortable, yet, the water station located inside the office always has the sign for OUT OF ORDER. I had to go in the restroom to clean my month.

Comments

I understand what you are saying, I was there 2 weeks ago and had the same feeling. the dentist gets kind of angry if you are scared of the injection.

poor information. he put in my partial and left the cabin without saying a word, not good bye, no information what will happen and they charged me $20 for consulting which was only telling me what he could do. it should be included the price. That dentist is actually only pulling teeth all day long.

he doesnt do real tooth work.

The work is done by the girls and the technicians. It is not worth the money...I dont recommend it at all

Affordable Dentures Reviews