4.0

My temporary never fit rite but i delt with it. Today i went to get my permanent, lost a days work to do so, and the temporary is better craftmanship than the permanent.

The fit is horable, the rite tooth in back of the canine tootj is broken off and left that way for me to find after i got home an hour away. Was told to leave it in untill tomorrow but took them out because of narrow discomfort to find this broken off tooth. Unbelieavablely bad thing to do to a person that paid in full for service Knowing their an hour away. Whoever made my denture at the tracy ca facility needs retraining in eye corrodenation, and evenly setting molds, my center is even offset to my rite.

The people were very nice but to find these issues in craftsmanship is unexceptable, affordable or not. Ill miss another days work untill this is corrected, at a different facility. Two times of poor craftmanship is enough from the same technician facility. Id rather have professional eye detail even proper fitting and spacing in product than a friendly greeting now for sure.

This is very inconvienent and i did purchase their top of the line model for such an awefull fit sent on my way with a broken tooth inside. My goodness

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

So considering the days off from work, the travel costs for the long distance (real vehicle operating costs are about 60 cents per mile), you really did not save any money going to that place, did you?

Over and over again, I see the same thing. Patients go to a place with the word "Affordable" in the business name, and end up spending more money that if they had gone to a competent and honest dentist in their neighborhood!

Affordable Dentures Reviews