Mentor, Ohio
1.3K views

My husband and I went to mentor affordable dentures to both get new dentures. It was almost $2,000.00 I paid.

My husband got new upper and lower dentures and I also. I also needed a few teeth pulled. My bottom dentures didn't fit from the first visit. I had to go back 4 times and still never fixed right.

My husband was drinking a cup of coffee before work and took a drink of coffee and his bottom new dentures broke in half. I feel that should be honored. Mine set them down on the sink and a piece broke off that easy. we hadn't had for 2 months and he would not fix them.

He also discriminated against people like me that doesn't have a lot of money. There is no package deal for economy dentures and I feel that discriminates against poor people that cant afford the higher dollar ones. He is not a nice dentist. I feel I was robbed.

I just want my teeth made right. they told me when I called before we went in if we were going to be charged extra. She pulled our file and said there was no extra cost. made us drive up for nothing.

When we got there we had to pay. Please check on this dentist he is not professional. I know I am not the only complaint. Please help us.

I don't have another 2,000.00 just laying around. there has to be something that he will stand by his work

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Was you Dentist Dr. Gonzalez.

I too went to that location in April of 2014 and my front tooth kept falling out. I went back there 3 times to have the tooth replaced. To this date, 3 of my teeth have come out 2 upper and 1 lower. I have called corporate but they are not trying to refund my money.

I am going to the news stations and posting everywhere I can. I think that if everyone that used that office come together as a group, we can get a class action lawsuit and get our money back plus shut them down because no one will want to go there knowing the kind of treatment they give out.

Affordable Dentures Reviews