Bainbridge, Georgia

I had a front tooth missing and wanted a plate made for that tooth. I had them made about a year ago and when I wore them to work, my co-workers ask what happened to my teeth.

The teeth that was made is longer than the rest of my front teeth and the plate has too much play and do not stick to my upper mouth. Not too mention the discomfort of digging into my front gums. I work out of town and off on Mondays, but they were closed on Mondays.

A lady came in and said that she had been there four times for adjustments. I guess that was money lost.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Affordable Dentures Pros: Staff.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Dentures.

Comments

So many times people think, "Wow! if the word "Affordable" is in the business name, they must really do stuff cheap and I can save a bunch of money!"

So much for that thought.

Not many patients construct a partial just to replace one tooth. An implant or even a fixed bridge is a much better option.

Next time, go to a regular dentist instead of a mass-marketed film-flam operation like this.

Affordable Dentures Reviews