Pell City, Alabama

I went here to get extractions and a bottom denture made. The dentist gave me 2 shots of Novocain.

He waited about 10 minutes and started the extractions. He grabbed a tooth and wiggled it. I told him I could feel that, as if there wasn't any Novocain given to me at that time. He gave me 2 more shots, waited about 10 seconds and started the extraction again!

I told him that I could still feel everything. He kept right on pulling the tooth. I screamed bloody murder! My mother was in the waiting room, with about 10 more patients and she heard me scream.

She said about 3 people left! While I was screaming in pain, the dentist told me (in a very nasty tone) that I had to "calm down or he would kick me out and send me to an oral surgeon." I now know what a torture victim feels like when they pull their teeth to get information from them. I had nightmares for about a month afterward. I called corporate headquarters about this.

I didn't even receive an apology!

I have never been in so much pain in my life and I've had 3 kids and have had several broken bones from riding dirt bikes in hill climb races. I don't even know if I have a malpractice case because I'm not permanently disfigured or injured.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Tooth Extraction.

Reason of review: malpractice.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Filthy offices, Severe pain during extractions, Rudeness of dentist, Lack of compassion from dr.

Comments

Sound like cheap dentistry in a sleazy corporate clinic did not work out for you too well, did it?

Affordable Dentures Reviews