2419 Christmasville Cove, Jackson, TN 38305, USA

Update by user Nov 25, 2018

Here is the link to the license review website. https://apps.health.tn.gov/Licensure/Default.aspx Type in her legal name and location (Jackson, TN 38305) into the form and follow the instructions. Here is a link to the Board's order https://apps.health.tn.gov/DisciplinaryExclusion/boardorder/display/1201_4354_070915

Original review posted by user Nov 24, 2018

Since my horrendous experiences at the hands of this person and her dental practice I have been researching ways to prevent her from seriously harming other people. In my research I have discovered that, Kay Wiles DDS, the name she uses in her practice and on her web pages is not her true and legal name. Her true and legal name is Wanda Kay Wiles DDS.

The importance of this is manifested when I conducted a search of her name on the TN.GOV website in order to check the status of her license.

When I entered the name Kay Wiles, no disciplinary actions or probationary periods are listed. However, when I entered the name Wanda K Wiles, all of the information regarding disciplinary actions and the probationary status of her license are listed.

SHE / HER LICENSE IS ON PROBATION UNTIL THE YEAR 2020.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Owner.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Stop preying upon low income, elderly and disabled people. .

• Denture Practice
  • Dentures For Implants
  • Dentist
  • Dentures
  • Teeth
  • Dental

Comments

Just because her first name is Wanda and she prefers to go by Kay, it does not mean she is hiding. My grandfather's first name was William and middle name Ray, and he preferred to be called "Ray."

@Toby Quinn Fernandez

Your grandfather was most likely not a licensed medical professional. Preferring to be called by another name is NOT the issue.

The issue is that her LEGAL LICENSED NAME IS NOT KAY WILES!!! YOU CANNOT LOOK UP ANY INFORMATION ABOUT HER LICENSE UNDER THE NAME KAY WILES!

How about you go to a dentist, surgeon or other medical practitioner and have them completely ruin a vital part of your body and then discover that the reason that you found no derogatory marks against their license is because THEY USED A NAME OTHER THAN THEIR LICENSED NAME! I promise you would not have the same reaction as you did here.

You really have a vendetta against recovering drug addicts, lady.

@Nelda P

No I do not have a vendetta against recovering drug addicts. I just don't appreciate the ones that change their names so that a person cannot make an informed decision about the medical care they receive.

This person has caused me months of misery. I paid $5,000.00 for dental work. I HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO EAT, SLEEP, DO OUT IN PUBLIC BECAUSE OF CROOKED, LOOSE, PAINFUL DENTURES!!! AS HAVE HUNDREDS OF OTHERS THAT WERE TREATED BY THIS PERSON!

VENDETTA? ABSOLUTELY!!!

BECAUSE SHE DESTROYED MY ABILITY TO HAVE A NORMAL LIFE!!! READ THE OTHER COMPLAINTS ABOUT THIS "RECOVERING" DRUG ADDICT!!!

If they cannot prey on the low income, elderly, and disabled people, who can they prey on?

@Pete

Somehow it needs to stop! I am going to do everything legally possible to shut them down! THEY HAVE HURT FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE!!

@SpuriousStarfish

Contact your state legislator. Tell him to demand your state board of dentistry put an end to ownership of dental practices by people who are not dentists. Affordable Dentures is a North Carolina corporation owned by investors who are not dentists.

@Anonymous

I assure you I am working on it. I am discovering that the steps to this process will be lengthy.

Tennessee likes to protect is rich and "powerful".

I am staking a case against them and that will not happen overnight but it WILL HAPPEN! I will be keeping everyone apprised as best I can without telling too much ;)

@SpuriousStarfish

Ask who their shareholders are. When you find most if not all are not licensed dentists, ask them how they can violate the Tennessee dental practice act.

@Anonymous