2.4

From X ray to back the dental assistant ,Plays dentist , VERY loud and pushy . The dentist needs to be present more .

seemed and Felt like I was on a Manufacturing line. I paid A lot of Money to be treated like that. By the way One Day Isn't real ...And Dentist SHOULD check FITTING and do soft liners NOT just Pop In for a "ALL GOOD" .....SO UPSET... This was in the beginning of 2017 ,yes I called BUT I hate to even walk in for another appointment .

I do not want to be treated like that again . This TIOME I will demand to see and be treated BY THE DENTIST...NOT a LADY , OVERSTEPPING her power & authority , and Legal title .

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentistry Doctor.

Reason of review: service and fit.

Preferred solution: Dentist only .

Affordable Dentures Cons: Dentist leaving me to be fitted by tech while he placed an order.

• Affordable Dentures In Ft Myers

Comments

You wanted cheap. That is why you went to a sleazy denture mill instead of a regular dentist.

To get cheap, the dentist has to delegate all sorts of things to assistants that HE should be doing personally.

A dentist friend of mine worked for AD for a short time. The ASSISTANTS were trying to tell him which teeth to extract. Very illegal!

Making and maintaining adjusting correctly until patients are satisfied is very time-consuming to do right. That is why dentures cost a lot of money.

Choose one and only one:

Cheap dentures.

2. Good dentures, made with good materials and no steps omitted.

zaidab
@ClydeDDS

Im noticing that ClydeDDS has been going to ALOT of negative reviews about Affordable Dentures and insulting people for using them.

I would say that ClydeDDS is probably being paid by affordable dentures to sit there and publicly humiliate anyone that posts a negative review about them.