On Monday the 5th of March I was scheduled to have my final impressions taken for a permanent Denture.

My appointment was for 9:00. At 9:50 I asked the secretary what the hold up was?

She responded with "We have 2 new people in the back and we are a little behind." I was never alerted to the fact especially when I arrived)

At 10:00 I was greeted by the person who was supposed to do the impressions. He said "10 min. max.

and I'll be out of there"

After a horrible experience with having to much cement in my mouth he had to have him remove it, I had cement down my throat and was coughing and couldn't breath. I finally had to spit it out and he had to clear my mouth with his finger as well as reach down my throat. He then gave me a splash of mouth wash to rinse my mouth and a cup to spit it out in!!

It was ugly.

The next try "He told me to breath thru my nose" I have breathing issues anyway from having cancer of my throat.

With the next try he put less cement on the device but the device was larger the my mouth but it worked. Finally he got it right and I was on my way 1/2 hour later.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dental Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

I think you mean impression material instead of cement. Dental impressions are never fun.

Some people *** more easily than others. Guess you should have saved your teeth.

Affordable Dentures Reviews