Iron Mountain, Michigan

Last year I Went over a thousand dollars in Dept here at the Green Bay, wi office- New uppers & a metal lower partial-Many 200-mile trips to do the job- Unnecessary >> Finally finished- & it does Not Fit Right- & very Painful to wear for more then a Hour at a Time,, Plus+ Lots of paste to hold it in- Returned it to Adjust or Re-line it- Dentist said NO I need a Dental surgeon to remove soft tissue. I Visited another Profesional Person- & they said if you can wear your old plate-- No problem-- Then Why is there all the pain When you change back to the NEW one- -There Exam proved my mouth is o.K ??? How do I get her to fix this messed up plate- I am retired & on S, S, I- Can't pay for another one--Not happy in Iron Mountain Michigan;- What Would You Do-????------ gary.edlund44@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Sadly, a decent upper denture and lower partial will set you back $3500. You can't get anything but cr@p for just over $1000.

Making new dentures and partials are a lot of work.

Can't understand why anyone would drive 200 miles to go to a fleabag outfit like Affordable Dentures. No telling how many good dentists you passed along your long drives to Affordable Dentures.

The first thing I'd do is refrain from publishing personal information on an open internet website forum. Since you provided your e-mail, I'm going to assume you have already been hacked so you'd better download and run the free Microsoft Malicious Software Removal Tool Full Version prior to engaging in any more internet based transactions or communications.

Do it today.

Then change your e-mail address. For your own good.