2842 Boyer St, Charlotte, NC 28208, USA

Came in the office over 3 weeks ago and purchased the Ultimate denture, haven't been able to wear them yet. I'm back in the office today for the 4th time about their best denture that is just horrible.

This place is a disgrace to the dental community. The new dentures fit nothing like my present ones.

I'm never coming back here and I'm filing a complaint with the BBB asap! Please don't waste your money here.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

"Ultimate denture!" LOL! Corporate suits advertising human prostheses like Ginzu knives on TV!

Guess it never occurred to you to go to a regular dentist, much less a Prosthodontist like me that makes partial and full removable dentures all day.

No, far wiser it is to go to a corporate clip joint that advertises to suckers using every media imaginable.

These clowns' best denture doesn't hold a candle to the worst set I made as a Junior in dental school. Try to cheap out on dentures, dude, and see where it got you!

Affordable Dentures Reviews