2.8

I had an 8am appointment which I had let my employer know I would be late. Following paperwork and such 30 minutes later called back . No an issue. Received poor service from young woman doing my impression.

Complained to dentist about unprofessional behavior of staff member. Now my impression is broken? I informed staff of time constraints and it has cost me three hours of work on top of the 1.5 I knew about ahead of appointment. Mesquite front office was friendly. Dentist was satisfactory others not so much.

I cannot fathom how they are still in business. I have had dealings with two locations in AZ. without any issues. My daughter had dealings in Indiana no problems.

Needless to say my wife will be using someone else for her implants.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Affordable Dentures Pros: Front desk employees, Receptionist was the best part of the visit.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Service i got or the finished product.

• Affordable Dentures Mesquite

Comments

They are still in business because foolish people believe TV ads by health professionals.You know that it is illegal for anyone except a license dentist to take a final impression for a denture or partial, don't you?Having an outfit like Affordable Dentures try to put implants in your mouth would be as stupid as going to an African witch doctor for open heart surgery.