Arlington, Virginia

No responsibility and they threatened to have me arrested for complaining in front of other customers. The police told me that I was barred from the office or I would be considered as trespassing.

Never had the dentures adjusted, nor did I receive the permanent denture. These are rip off artists who use the assembly line approach to produce a very low quality denture. There attitude is totally disrespectful to senior citizens. I should have taken the hint on my second visit when I saw a customer in a rage about his broken partial.

I was desperate to replace my lost partial. Oh boy!

What a mistake in judgment. They have no responsibility for their product, and the silly nurses have no problem touching you improperly either.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Lets go to court.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Cost of extractions, Entire process from start to end, Caused me pain, Partials, Cost.

• Affordable Dentures Woodbridge
  • Senior Citizen Ripoffs

Comments

Wow! Where is this office exactly! I don't have a girlfriend at the moment and would love to be touched improperly by their nurses!

Affordable Dentures Reviews