Raleigh, North Carolina

Left office on the afternoon of October 13th, before I could get 8 blocks away I started burning and wilting around my mouth and eyes. I turned around and took the teeth back and explained what happened, I went back on that following Tuesday, the doctor stated she must have had on latex gloves, I stated I am allergic to latex.

He said we will put them back in the warmer and try again. I agreed but they still did the same thing, so I took them back and told the I wanted a refund. I refused to sign the paper work they prepared, I said nothing about the mistake they made, only that they tried to satisfy me. I have been in and out of the hospital since that time.

I just wanted teeth without latex, and was told by the Doc they would be the same way. But I refuse to sign paperwork without the knowledge of latex being used.

Barbara T. Lee 9104099456 Located Affordable Dentures in Wilmington NC on Carolina Beach Road

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Customer Care.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: I need the teeth and wanted them just without latex.

Comments