Ramsey, Illinois

I went in to get the mold for my dentures made,I filled out the two page form with all my private information on the pages.I was then called into the office and sat down and waited for someone to come in.A male employ or the guy who ran the place came in and started yelling at me for telling him and his staff not to talk? l explained to him that I had never seen or talked to anyone there except for the receptionist and I sure did not say that to he as she told me to fill out the sheet.L started leave but when we got back to the office reception area he would not give me my information sheet and put some on the computer.he asked me to

Comments

The South Burlington VT branch kicked me out and put a no tresspass order on me because their 60 day free adjustment was a scam and I was not happy with it and wanted to speak with who was in charge.

sorry to hear about your bad experience with affordable dentures, but I feel the need to ask where this Affordable Dentures location is.

All Affordable Dentures locations are run by different people, I believe.

I recently went to one in MD which actually had a friendly staff.

The whole time I was in the chair, the assistant doing the mold was very quick to make sure I was comfortable and that the mold "goop" was not causing me any discomfort or gagging.

although I was aware I would most likely get what I paid for, once I met the staff members and took the time to speak to them on the phone multiple times before hand due to a dental phobia, I decided to go for it (2 years without teeth is too long)

(although i need to schedule an appointment to have my lowers adjusted as they don't fit correctly, but the uppers fit like a glove LD)

Again, I reiterate, I'd love to know (as would many others) as to which location this was at so everyone knows to avoid that location like the plague and I strongly suggest you take any and all possible legal actions against them.

Well I also feel your pain. I went there and was treated rudely.

I tried to leave, but when I got up they pushed me back in the chair. After they did this, 2 people held me down and the doctor put his *** in my face and then he let one go.

Right in my nose! :?

Well I also feel your pain. I went there and was treated rudely.

I tried to leave, but when I got up they pushed me back in the chair.

After they did this, 2 people held me down and the doctor put his *** in my face and ***. :?

First of all I feel you pain. I just went through a similar situation.They have to give you your records when you ask for them, this is a law that they can't refuse to give you your records.

If you don't pick them up in person send them a certified letter requesting them in writing and let them know when you will be picking them up. If they still refuse to give them to you just call the Dental Board in you state they can get them for you also from that dentist.They don't want you to report them to the board for breaking the law.

Affordable Dentures Reviews