Tyler, Texas
2.6

Got most expensive dentures they had. Metal parcel on the bottom.My front teeth have feel out twice now.Don't recommend these people to anyone.I guess the old saying is right.You pay for what you get.But 3300.00 dollars was a lot to me.These people need to have all there offices shut down.My husband got his dentures at the same time.And they are just as bad.We both got the Ultra Dentures.They should have been the cheapest.My husband can't keep his in with out a lot of paste.And his are turning yellow.And you can get it off by just brushing them.You have to pick and scrub.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Dentures were cheap looking and my front teeth keep falling out.

Comments

The best denture in a corporate denture joint isn't even as good as the worst denture I make on a bad day. Try a REAL dentist next time who take all the steps necessary to fabricate dentures that look good, and allow you to eat and pronounce words well.

One tip for the future: any business with the word "affordable" in the name is not worth a hoot.

Affordable Dentures Reviews