Yakima, Washington

Was at apointment at affordable dentures in yakima washington today and i had the worst experience of my life there. i was not only mimicked i was yelled at and glared at and she was repeating herself over and over to me like i was a retard.

when i walked out of the office i was crying. unexceptable. first thing to go threw in the morning were i felt i needed to bring friends with me when i went back in so i was safe from the rath of this llittle girl that had completly no compassion ,respect or any professional bone in her body. i was shocked and appaled that she acted how she acted.

she has an anger proble an should not be working with the public. especially with people already going threw such tramatic issues and pain. she laughed at me and cut me off when ever i tried saying anything about my experience about my extractions and extreamly hostile. like she scared me and i should have never had to go threw that .

the dentist just stood there letting here yell and me down the hall in front of everyone.

horrible experience it is 10 hours later and i am still very upset that nothing was done about her behaivor. In my doctor office there is no way in *** that that kind of behaivor would be accepted in a profsstional atmashere.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Tooth Extraction.

Preferred solution: that was such a tramatic situation for me and i felt unsafe. i feel i should get an upgrade for free on my package im getting. they have told me one thing and done anouther the whole experience i should be repremanded for what has happened to me. .

Comments