Milwaukee, Wisconsin
1.6

I went to Affordable Dentures in Milwaukee in 2014. The implant are in place but the screw and the Crown's are forever coming apart.

I must say Dr. Becker treated me with care and he had a nice sense of humor. However, when I went back to the clinic I was told Dr. Becker sold the clinic.

To make a longer story short, I have two healing abutment where the bridge {implant} had to be removed . I have crown's with a loose screw's that is in need repair. This alone is painful. No other clinic will work with Affordable Dentures product.

I spent about $8,000. at that clinic and I am stuck. I may try there Kenosha clinic and hopefully they can help. The last thing I would want to do is end up in small claims court.

With that being said, I will add that Joel the office manager at the Milwaukee clinic is a very nice person and has been very understanding. To bad Joel is not the Dentist, I would see her in a heart beat.

Reason of review: Joel, the office manager is very nice. She is great at her Job..

Affordable Dentures Pros: Receptionist was the best part of the visit, Dr wick and her staff were very caring and knowledgeable, This was at the milwaukee wi location there.

Comments

I could understand the innermost secrets of the universe before I could understand why a sane person would go to a sleaze bag clinic like Affordable Dentures to get implants done. What in the world were you thinking???????

Affordable Dentures Reviews