1529 W New Haven Ave, West Melbourne, FL 32904, USA

Update by user May 14, 2017

Make sure you check their Facebook page Affordable Dentures West Melbourne and you will see all of the reviews about the dentist and how he literally butchers people. I worked at this location faithfully for eight long years as a dental technician, before I was abruptly fired for taking 2 personal days because my 2 year old Son was sick.

During those 8 years I went above and beyond the call of duty and was forced to work and do things outside the scope of my job description. Because I am from Peru I was always the one made to clean up the lab, take out the bathroom trash and do other menial things not related to my job. I was talked down to, abused and discriminated against by the management repeatedly and on an ongoing basis. I always tried to take care of the customer by taking my time and making nice dentures that would actually fit and be comfortable but I was always rushed and pushed to just get as many out as quickly as I could, with no regard for the comfort of the patient.

I was called horrible names all the time, simply because I wanted the patient to be comfortable and be happy with their dentures. At one point I actually overheard someone say "We are here to make money, *** the patient" Then every week they would brag about how much money they made that week, it was disgusting. The dentures I put out are a reflection of my skills and very important to me and the patient but i was never allowed to do my best here. This establishment cares absolutely nothing about the customer and puts profits before patients well being.

For you to get dentures the dentist will require forced extractions which are usually not necessary. I will be filing a complaint with the Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi and I suggest anyone (customer or employee) who is or has been abused or discriminated against by this office to do the same so that this organization can no longer abuse their patients and employees.

The bad reviews here are true! The management here is absolutely horrible and the patients deserve better.

Original review posted by user May 13, 2017

I worked at this location faithfully for eight long years as a dental technician, before I was abruptly fired for taking 2 personal days because my 2 year old Son was sick. During those 8 years I went above and beyond the call of duty and was forced to work and do things outside the scope of my job description.

Because I am from Peru I was always the one made to clean up the lab, take out the bathroom trash and do other menial things not related to my job. I was talked down to, abused and discriminated against by the management repeatedly and on an ongoing basis. I always tried to take care of the customer by taking my time and making nice dentures that would actually fit and be comfortable but I was always rushed and pushed to just get as many out as quickly as I could, with no regard for the comfort of the patient. I was called horrible names all the time, simply because I wanted the patient to be comfortable and be happy with their dentures.

At one point I actually overheard someone say "We are here to make money, *** the patient" Then every week they would brag about how much money they made that week, it was disgusting. The dentures I put out are a reflection of my skills and very important to me and the patient but i was never allowed to do my best here. This establishment cares absolutely nothing about the customer and puts profits before patients well being. For you to get dentures the dentist will require forced extractions which are usually not necessary.

Reason of review: Abused Employee.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Horrible customer service, Discrimination.

Comments

My lab is always looking for skilled dental technicians. If you are good, you will have no trouble finding a BETTER job.

Denture mills like Affordable Dentures and Aspen are the bottom of the heap in dental lab tech employment.

There is a shortage of tech that can do wonderful, as opposed to mediocre dentures and partials. And almost no tech I meet can design and fabricate cast partial frameworks.

Affordable Dentures Reviews