Carrollton, Georgia

infection because the last two the did not give me an antibiotics or anything for pain so I went to the er and they called them then they said they could not see me anymore after they charged m husband 620.00 for 4 teeth extraction. so I had to go to aspen and pay more money to get work done would not recommend them to anyone.

I wanted to get the rest done since I had the money and they said they could not because I was at high risk for infection and found out I was not from aspen dental. So I would not recommend them to anyone ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Tooth Extraction.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Lack of compassion from dr.

Comments

What gives with your infatuation with dental chain clinics? From one ratty clinic to another you go.

Ever think about going to a decent dentist who owns his practice and avoiding all the hassle you have been through? Gosh, you seem to be just begging to be fleeced!

@ClydeDDS

I would love to go to an independent but you can add at least a zero to the price difference. Instead of 5000 it would be near 50000. Priced it

Affordable Dentures Reviews