Kinston, North Carolina

I had no idea what I was getting into for cost-I made a VERY BAD ASSUMPTION that extractions would be affordable also! I didn't think to look for consumer complaints FIRST!

I've learned a LOT the hard way!

They even billed me for PULLING TEETH that they just broke off & sent me to a specialist to finish-which cost me WAY OVER $1,000.00 and he told me that any good dentist should have been able to take care of what he did! I AM VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY UPSET, BUT WHAT CAN I DO EXCEPT WARN OTHERS TO BEWARE and if you need extractions to go to a good dentist for this!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Monetary Loss: $2000.

Affordable Dentures Cons: Dentures, Cost of extractions.

Comments

Last year I had all my teeth extracted due to severe gum disease. I was fitted for my temporary dentures.

I prepaid up front for the complete package which includes extractions, temporary denture and then your permanent set of dentures for a total of $4,200. The contract was signed on August 30, 2016. I called in February, 2017 to schedule to have my fitting for my permanent set. I was told then to call back in a few months, because it was too early, and needed a bit more time for my gums to heal.

So I waited until today October 26, 2017 to call. We had one of our main employees out of work for the past 3 months due to medical issues, so I had to wait until she came back to work before I could take off work to get this done. But now that it's over the 12 month contract, I was told I could not get the remainder of my money back, and nor would they render me any service for the credit that was left on my prepaid amount of $1,640.00. So basically they told me they were going to keep $1,640.00 of my money for doing nothing just because I was 7 weeks past the deadline to get the work I needed done.

This place has a very crude way of dealing with clients. I do understand maybe not refunding my money, or being able to finish my procedure for the same price of the original contract amount due to the increasing cost of product and materials. But to tell me they will not try to work something out with me on this is really coldhearted.

So bottom line is I'm out $1,640.00. I don't know about you, but I would be very careful dealing with this unscrupulous business.

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME. AFFORDABLE DENTURES OFFERS TERRIBLE DENTISTRY AND THE DENTURE I GOT WAS UGLY AND ILL FITTING.

IT DID NOT LOOK NATURAL AND AGED ME 10 YRS. LUCKILY I FOUND MILLER AND ASSOC. IN GOLDSBORO, NC. THEY MADE ME A BEAUTIFUL DENTURE AND THE FIT IS FANTASTIC.

I WILL BE MOVING SOON AND WAS TOLD THAT MY WARRANTY OF FREE REPAIRS AND ADJUSTMENTS WILL BE HONORED AT ANY OF THEIR LOCATIONS. I AM SMILING NOW

Yep, if you had gone to an experienced ex-military GP dentist like me, there would have been no need for a specialist visit. Not only that, but when I am extracting several teeth in a row, I often let some of the easy ones go for free.

But of course, you weren't looking for honesty and competency, you were looking for CHEAP.

Of course, you would have been tons better off to leave a couple of canine roots, do root canals on them, and let the denture rest over them.

Makes a lot of difference in chewing efficiency.

But alas, you went to a tooth yanking factory to save money, and they never offer any options like this. Why people think yanking out all their teeth will lead to dental nirvana is beyond my comprehension.

Adelaide
@Seasoned Dentist

Greetings, I've learned a LOT the HARD WAY! I've recently learned that people CAN get MUCH BETTER MPG-WAY OVER DOUBLE- using suppressed info!

How, using a GASOLINE VAPORIZER & HYDROGEN GENERATOR! Details @: http://uCANgetBETTERmpg.blogspot.com.

Affordable Dentures Reviews